Our client is a financially healthy company located west of Houston, near both Cypress and College Station.
They are in immediate need of a Human Resources Manager who will
- Provide leadership to human resources processes and programs to support the attainment of strategic business goals.
- Ensure positive employee relations are maintained through open communications and responsiveness to employee concerns.
- Assure fair and timely resolution of employee concerns consistent with established company practices.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management and employees to ensure understanding and support of company practices.
- Ensure staffing needs for the division are met. Participate in the selection of all positions. Ensure that all pre-employment processes are robust and result in consistent treatment of all applicants.
- Administer compensation and benefits programs.
- Assure any ethics concerns are immediately logged and investigated and appropriate action is taken.
- Periodically evaluate policies and practices and makes recommendations for change as appropriate.
- Ensure the training needs of the division are met in a timely manner. Responsible for leadership development efforts.
- Manage company safety program.
- more fun and impactful things!
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years applicable experience, including some supervisory experience