This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• Capability to install high purity water treatment system equipment, be up to date on maintenance and upgrade the water systems equipment.
• Ability to run tests, identify repairs and install replacements when needed.
• Partake in being on-call periodically (schedule rotates within service technician’s group); answer/respond to emergency calls when scheduled to be on-call.
• Inform higher management when any concerns arise regarding service stops.
• Utilize power and hand tools, material handling equipment, and electric meters when executing tasks.
• Finish each MMA or other services as arranged by management.
• Understanding of equipment manuals and work.
• Daily tasks include:
o Ensuring PVC parts room is organized and notify higher management of inventory necessities.
o Truck inspection.
o Check vehicle oil & make sure oil is changed based upon mileage -- inform management of mechanical and safety issues regarding the vehicle.
o Empty warehouse and yard trash cans.
o Unload truck each afternoon after service stops are finished.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with high purity water treatment systems regarding maintenance and service (required); Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science OR technical certificate in Controls, Instrumentation, or programming -- PLC control systems, PLC troubleshooting and programming work experience (desired).
• High school diploma or equivalent (required).
o Can have a combination of education and work experience.
• Knowledge of Reverse Osmosis (highly desired).
• Service route experience (desired) -- must have valid license & clean driving record.
• Ongoing education of high purity water systems, purification equipment and theory.
• Knowledge of computer applications - Microsoft Office, etc. and proficient with plumbing PVC (¾” to 4”).