- Working with patients discharging from SNF’s, Hospitals and MD offices needing to set up patients with Home Care services.
- Conduct clinical assessments
- Travel to multiple facilities in Manhattan
- Responsible for working with all facility personnel, including: Administration, Social Work, Case Management, and Rehab as well as with home care agency personnel.
- Build and maintain relationships in assigned facilities to identify service needs and to ensure account satisfaction.
- Maintains working knowledge of home care service and regulations, admission and coverage
- LPN or RN required.
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong organizational, computer and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines