This is a permanent, full-time job that offers a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment! We also have a very clearly defined career-progression plan for our project managers (Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Executives).
• Ability to oversee one or several large mechanical projects, including new and pre-existing commercial Plumbing and/or HVAC wet and dry projects, such as schools, airports, high-rises, hotels, arenas, and among others.
• Develop and maintain relationships with General Contractors, Owners, Other Subcontractors and Vendors.
• Track project progress, construction schedules, budgets, and use of materials.
• Submit change-orders and RFI’s.
• Guide and mentor project managers to help them grow within the company.
• Oversee inspection of the project, call for final inspection certificate to finalize project.
• Lead and manage the installation for HVAC ductwork.
• Submit job cost orders, labor, materials, etc. to the corporate team.
• Practice Quality Control (QC) by ensuring project drawings are completed correctly.
• Facilitate manpower utilization and ensure safety on the job!
• At least 15 years or more of experience working as a Project Manager for sheet metal construction or craft supervision.