- Our RN Case Managers will administer skilled nursing care to patients requiring professional nursing service per the physician’s orders and under the direction / supervision of the Director of Patient Services/Clinical Team Manager.
- The RN Case Manager will manage each patient’s care efficiently and effectively to achieve positive patient outcomes, and be responsible for the overall plan of care and the outcome of that care, including care delivered by other nursing staff (LPN, HHA) who will be directed / supervised by the RN.
- This may include teaching the family and other members of the nursing team.
- Overall responsibilities include planning, providing and coordinating quality patient care.
- Excellent documentation skills required.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use Agency’s EMR program.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently, and complete paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Must comply with privacy & HIPAA laws. Must be respectful of the patient’s rights & treat a client & his/her belongings with dignity & respect.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile with current insurance coverage and in good working condition available to use for work. Must be willing to travel throughout assigned and contiguous counties.
- A Registered Professional Nurse with Current New York State License
- 1+ year acute care nursing experience and/or previous home care nursing experience is preferred
- Associates Degree from an accredited college required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.