This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• Ability to identify repairs and replacements needed.
• Be up to date on maintenance and upgrading the HVAC equipment and systems.
• Detect any discrepancies that may arise from the tools, vehicle, and equipment.
• Examine HVAC systems and their functioning & non-functioning components.
• Practice preventive measures to guarantee efficiently running HVAC systems.
• Troubleshoot, diagnostic, and mechanical skills.
• At least 3-4 years of experience in the service of commercial HVAC systems.
• Knowledge & experience with pumps, chillers, boilers, AHU’s, and equipment.