The Account Executive is a salary plus commission sales position servicing our client's sales objectives in one industry-focused vertical or POD. The position requires some domestic travel and plays a key role in financial results from industry-leading, forward-thinking prospects. The annual direct sales goal for this assignment is $600K to $750K in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) with a competitive compensation package and uncapped earnings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct Sales targeting small to medium sized fleets in a specific geography.
- Develops a business plan and new-business sales strategy that ensures tactical penetration and attainment of direct sales quota to fleets of 500 or fewer assets.
- Management of SDRs in the POD (sales development reps) to ensure a continuous flow of qualified leads.
- Management of MRD in the POD (marketing development reps) to ensure accurate and complete Account and Contact records in your assignment.
- Overachievement of quarterly sales quota through selling TMaaS solutions to well qualified prospects using the proven sales process.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Subject matter expertise in Food or Beverage wholesale sales and distribution is a plus.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree preferred).
- A verifiable track record of sales quota attainment (Experience and success in Solution Selling or like methodologies in complex environments of 6+ mo. Sales-cycle duration) is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Domain expertise of SaaS-based solutions is a plus but not a requirement.
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- High comfort level and presence senior level executives.
- salesforce.com experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration with a focus on finance, engineering, sales management or logistics preferred.