Our manufacturing client is looking for a Cost Accounting Finance Analyst in the Cedar Valley area. This Finance Analyst will report to the Accounting Supervisor and support the cost accounting department and be responsible for detailed reporting of cost analysis results; both inventory and asset management.
This company has a great company culture that gives all employees an opportunity to contribute both their ideas and hard work. You will be recognized and rewarded for hard work and have the opportunity to truly make a difference!
- Prepare month end journal and perform account reconciliations.
- Oversee and audit Raw Material Cycle counts.
- Prepare annual physical inventory processes.
- Communicate the progress of Capital Expenditure Projects and changes in Fixed Assets including annual asset audit on the shop floor.
- Standard cost setting of raw material items.
- Help perform selected product costing analysis.
- Communicate progress to others on CI projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Accounting or Finance preferred, will consider an Associates degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Finance/Cost Accounting
- Experience in Oracle and Excel is required.
- Inventory, physical and asset experience preferred.
- Dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible and Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Operations Finance Analyst, Cost Accounting, Costing, inventory, asset management, inventory counts raw material cycle counts, capital expenditure projects, Financial Associate, Senior Financial Analyst, Strategic Financial Analyst, Budget Planning Analyst, Financial Planning Analyst, Financial Officer, ERP