- Global foods manufacturer is hiring for a Production Supervisor due to a promotion
- If you are interested in growth, then this is an opportunity for you as in 1-5 years this client is grooming this Supervisor to be promoted to a Production Superintendent role and eventually the Plant Manager
- They have been in business for 50+ years and offer great benefits, stability, growth potential and a good team environment.
- Relocation assistance will be provided
- Direct, supervise, lead, and coach a team of 20-30 full-time hourly employees
- Supervise plant production line workers with an emphasis on teamwork, safety and excellent practices to produce the highest quality products
- Utilize lean and six-sigma principles to implement continuous improvement methodologies to increase production
- Track, improve and ensure quality product is being produced at the standard rate while minimizing scrap and down time.
- Analyze production runs and make suggestions for improvement
- Work an occasional Saturday (overtime is paid for weekend work)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 3+ years of manufacturing and or military supervision experience is required. Education is preferred, ideally in Operations Management, Leadership, Business, Engineering, or similar
- Military veteran is a plus
- 2+ years of prior manufacturing and or military supervisory experience in a is required
- Experience with Six-Sigma, Lean manufacturing or other continuous improvement principles is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, a natural leader and able to work in a team environment that utilizes multi-tasking skills
- Promotable, excellent leadership skills, ambitious, go-getter and thinks ahead
If you have excellent leadership skills and interested in advancing in your career, then send us your resume and we will respond asap!