Process Control Engineer
Job Role Summary
The Control Process Engineer is responsible for providing Engineering support to the Beaumont Area.
Job Role Responsibilities
* Maintain and modify existing process control applications and operator interfaces.
* Identify and install new applications and interfaces to increase process safety, operability, and profitability.
* Provide process control support during project development, installation and startup.
Expected Level of Proficiency
* MS/BS Chemical Engineering or equivalent degree
* Knowledge of refinery, ethylene, or aromatics processing technologies
* Demonstrated experience with regulatory and advanced controls
* Experience with DMC or Real-Time Optimizers
* Knowledge of Honeywell Experion.
* Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
* Excellent trouble-shooting skills
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE