The Business Continuity Analyst
- reports to the VP Corporate Administration
- has a significant understanding of business continuity planning methodologies and support of critical business operations
- will assist in maintaining and improving the business continuity program to improve resiliency and protect the Company’s brand and reputation
- will support preparation for and response to actual emergencies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge or experience in business continuity planning - commensurate with 3-5 years of experience.
- Prior business continuity experience at a large organization or business continuity consulting experience.
- Experience in managing disruptive incidents (significant, multi-site incidents would be a strong plus).
- An understanding of Information Technology concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint, etc.).
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to interact and work efficiently and effectively with employees across the organization.
- Strong administrative skills, including effectiveness in developing project plans to achieve target dates.
- Ability to be on call to support off-hours emergencies.
- Able to travel (domestically and internationally) (5%-10%).
- Must be a productive team player and must also be comfortable working independently, with little direct supervision.· Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus