Job # 3195
We are currently hiring a capable engineer within the Electromagnetic industry who will be leading our design / analytical group which develop electromagnetic test instruments, design and analytical tools used within the Low Observable (LO), Antenna, Radar Cross Section (RCS) EMI / EMC, and computational Electromagnetic industries.
You must possess significant experience in both the computational Electromagnetic and test / measurement areas. A capable candidate will be able to apply computational techniques to our customers measurement applications. Your skills should include a proven track record of leading a group within the antenna & electromagnetic testing industry.
The select candidate will visit and interface with our Defense, Military and DoD contractors frequently, and will have some international and domestic travel.
You will lead a team of people in developing electromagnetic design and analysis tools, and work with:
o antenna design group in specifying custom products for measurement applications.
o academic customers to guide their research efforts.
o customers to understand specific test requirements and develop tailored solutions.
• Be a source of expertise on the applicability of various types of test facilities (Compact Ranges, Near-field or Far-field) to specific measurement requirements.
• Lead the corporate effort related to customer training courses.
• Identify in-house developed computational tools that can be commercialized and offered as products.
• Provide technical support to Sales for proposals and customer site visits.
• Develop the technical content of proposals, including system block diagrams, estimates of material, labor, and schedules with written descriptions of the system.
• Write papers for industry conferences on measurement techniques and best practices that promote the company’s image as a technical leader in the industry.
• Attend industry conferences to deliver papers/presentations.
• Compile staffing budgets, conduct performance reviews and monthly departmental reviews to management.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish partner relationships with internal and external customers.
• Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and cope well with complexity.
• Ability to obtain security clearance.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
This Test Development Analyst will be an influential team lead to our group located in Atlanta, GA where the weather is good year-round, and the cultural and recreational activities are endless. Salary and benefits offered are highly competitive, and your work will be helping to design some of the world’s most sophisticated military products.
• You will have expertise in Antenna / RF testing and designs.
• Development of custom Matlab CEM code for custom analysis purposes, and the development of test scripts is a desirable attribute.
• Use of commercial Computational Electromagnetic codes like Ansys HFSS, FEKO, CST Microwave studio, or GRASP.
• Familiarity with automated RF test equipment (such as Network Analyzers, Power meters, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.)
• Microsoft Office software (Word and PowerPoint)
MSEE or physics and 10+ years of experience in antenna and electromagnetic testing at the minimum is required, a PhD is Desired
******** US citizen is a must *****