This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• Analyze energy consumption daily to offer the best methods and strategies to conserve energy.
• Assist in training the Plant Operators and producing the Plant Operating Manual.
• Handle the Maintenance Reserve Accounts.
• Convene with operators to ensure plant operating efficiency and organize on-site visits to help with diagnostics and troubleshooting.
• Explain the energy strategies to the owner.
• Help with coordinating engineering, construction, and procurement activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (required).
• At least 10 years of experience in managing a commercial building facility (required); 3-4 years in mechanical commercial construction or MEP designing.
• Knowledge of building codes, requirements, and standards.
• PE license (desired).