with gasoline, diesel, and motor oil products and operates 130+ convenience stores.
Full Time Assistant Manager.
- Welcoming and assisting our customers with a smile in the store and at the pumps.
- Handling cash and credit payments for fuel, merchandise, food, beverages, and lottery tickets.
- Providing work direction to team members during your assigned shift, ensuring that our valued customers receive superior customer service.
- Resolving customer problems and providing leadership to team members when issues occur.
- Serving as the store's Safety Captain - leading safety meetings and auditing your store's safety practices.
- Coordinating your schedule with the Store Manager's schedule to ensure that all shifts are adequately managed.
- Keeping shelves stocked and inventory organized in storage areas.
- Maintaining areas outside the store to ensure that our customers have a pleasant and safe shopping experience.
- Ensuring bathrooms are well supplied and clean.
- Good interpersonal skills so you will be able to work in a team environment and to assist customers cheerfully.
- Demonstrated team leadership ability.
- Experience using a computer.
- Solid basic math skills.
- You must be able to stand, bend, and reach during your shift and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least one year of related retail experience
- Reliable transportation.