This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• Ability to meet with other designers and architects, field personnel, project managers, customers, estimators, and vendors.
• Convene with other contractors and representatives to guarantee drawings and designs are correct.
• Create coordination drawings and/or search around shop drawings from engineering contracts on AutoCAD.
• Analyze shop drawings for design compliance and submittal documents.
• Ensure field construction meets building code requirements and drafting standards.
• At least 2 years of experience in plumbing/HVAC commercial construction drafting - BIM.
• A 2-year certificate in AutoCAD / 2-3 years of related experience.
• Knowledge of plumbing codes and Microsoft Office.