CNC Mill 4/5 Axis Programmer
Minimum of 7 years’ experience, medical device preferred.
Experience with multiple axis Milling machines.
· Proficient in Pro E and Pro manufacturing or comparable CAD/CAM software
· Experience working with close tolerance devices and materials such as Titanium, Cobalt-Chrome alloy, S.S and a variety of plastics
· Fixture/gage design
· Proficient with programming optimizing software such as Vericut
· Proficient in blueprint reading with a good understanding of GD&T
· Knowledge and understanding of lean manufacturing techniques
Individual should be able to work in a fast paced, team oriented, custom manufacturing facility with minimal supervision.