- Work with management to develop and/or implement company training programs and workshop to employees and manager such as training profiles, On the Job Training, Train the Trainer programs, supervisory, management, work skills, and communication.
- Monitors the effectiveness of training on employees using individual and/or group performance results.
- Collects feedback on training from attendees to use for future improvements to content and presentation
- Maintain documentation of training for all applicable training types (read and understand, classroom training, OJT, off site training, etc.).
- Collaborate with management to identify preventive or remedial training for employees.
- Conduct new employee training /orientation.
- Develop and maintain training metrics, demonstrating company's adherence to training compliance.
- Schedules training including, but not limited to Train the Trainer, OJT, new employee, and annual GMP refresher training.
- Participate in project teams that identify training activities to facilitate project success.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Operations Management and Personnel
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance Technicians, Generalists, Specialists, and Engineers
- Safety, Security and Environmental Services Manager
- Human Resources
- Regulatory Affairs
- Other departments as training needs arise.
Minimum of 4 years of Training and Development experience in a corporate environment (preferably a FDA regulated environment). Must be detailed oriented and possess strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple projects. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Must be proficient in MS office suite. Must be able to effectively communicate with other departments and function within a team environment.
Education: Requires a Bachelor's degree.