The Data Analytics and Model Audit - Director will
- lead the data analytics testing related with audits of central operations departments, administrative divisions, lending units and other business actions of the bank
- assist with defining methods to incorporate data analytics into the Internal Audit methodology, including constant risk assessment, periodic sampling, and data-driven root cause analysis
- construct reusable data analytics patterns and tools
- supervise the planning, data gathering, performs data analysis, and provides and reports on insight.
- Capacity to perform assigned duties with minimum supervision.
- Maintains and enhances technical and professional competence through continuing education.
- 6+ years of data analytics experience in financial services and/or specific areas of specialty (e.g., or IT). Previous experience auditing in the financial industry preferred.
- Robust analytical skills and a good understanding of computer-assisted audit techniques (e.g., ACL, IDEA, SQL).
Effective project management skills.
Strong understanding of internal control theory and audit techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated capacity to deal effectively with all levels of management.