Our client, headquartered in Syracuse, NY and a 30+ year MARKET LEADER in providing “State-of- the-Art” Outsourced Human Resource Client Solutions to businesses in the Upstate New York region, has partnered with our firm in search of an HR Client Services Manager to join their team and take their growing business to new and exciting levels.
Through our client’s delivery of core human resources functions to small and mid-size businesses, they allow them the ability to focus on strategically managing and growing their business. We are searching for a highly professional, experienced and “customer-focused” HR Manager who has a minimum of 5+ years’ specialized experience in delivering, administering, and servicing corporate human resources programs.
As the HR Client Services Manager you will be responsible for servicing clients and employees with a high level of professional knowledge and expertise regarding their human resource programs and needs including employee benefit coverage details and clarifications requested. You will provide employee benefit onboarding assistance and instruction as well as reviewing master client policies to interpret, clarify and assist in guiding and servicing employees’ inquiries as needed.
- Be the “Subject Matter Expert” and Key Point of Contact for clients and employees regarding all HR generalist needs including core and supplemental employee benefit offerings for Health, Life, Dental, 401K, Short-term and Long-term Disability, PTO, etc.
- Become a “Trusted Advisor” to clients and employees through offering superior, timely and accurate assistance regarding all HR-related questions and providing clarifications where needed
- Communicates regularly and often with internal management and operations team to ensure the most up-to-date information allowing for the highest level of accuracy and customer service to clients and employees
- Makes recommendations to the executive team for continuous improvement with the goal of having the most streamlined process to handle employee issue resolution promptly and accurately
- Works with the executive team to ensure the highest level of product knowledge for the “benefits suite” offerings with the goal of delivering a comprehensive, seamless, “State-of-the Art” customer experience for all clients and employees
- Deploy electronic benefit onboarding programming for employees across a diverse client base
- Prepare, present and roll-out annual employee benefit program offerings and onboarding instructions through scheduling client-site “kick off” meetings for each client and employees prior to the open enrollment period
- Conducts research and maintains up-to-date knowledge of all benefit program details and coverage as well as rules, regulations and stipulations which would affect employee decisions on which products to select based on individual criteria
- Oversees the distribution of all required notices and communications to clients and employees for compliance regarding benefit changes or any required notifications being provided by vendors such as ACA, COBRA and FMLA
- Handles employee off-boarding of benefits due to termination including mandatory notification and information for COBRA benefits
- 5+ years’ professional experience as a Human Resources generalist
- HR Management experience and involvement working with leadership in developing and administering corporate HR functions including corporate Employee Benefits programming
- Comprehensive knowledge of “full-suite” core and supplemental benefit program offerings such as Health, Life, Dental, 401K, PTO, Vision, Accidental, Disability, etc.
- Strong experience developing excellent working relationships with external vendors to ensure timely, accurate and detailed information for the purpose of assisting employees in answering their specific questions relating to benefits and claims
- Working knowledge of FLSA, ADA, FMLA, ERISA and other applicable laws
- Experience and knowledge of Workman’s Compensation Insurance and claims
- Superior knowledge of HRIS systems and electronic onboarding software programs such as ADP Workforce Now
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate with employees of all levels throughout a diverse client base in multiple states
- “Customer-focused” – “Go to” person who delivers the highest level of customer service at all times to clients and employees
- Top-notch organizational skills and task completion
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Superior team skills and strong ability to work well with all levels of employees across the organization
- Excellent ability to prioritize and multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- BS Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business or equivalent background
- PHR Certification a plus