- Bachelor’s degree and/or related experience.
- 3-5 years of direct supervisory involvement.
- Authorized in HACCP.
- Understanding of developing documentation, flowcharting, basic quality systems, and training presentations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Establish, or administer assistance in the development of, corporate and plant quality systems.
- Give technical support to customer service, sales, and customers regarding manufacturing processes, specification related information, and customer concerns.
- Monitor HACCP check sheets to ensure HACCP guidelines are followed.
- Achieve food safety and sanitation audits to ensure compliance with company, government, and customer specifications.
- Comply with safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
- Able to establish and complete all required plant level HACCP programs.