- HS Diploma or GED appropriate. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of direct quality supervisory background.
- Participation in developing documentation, flowcharting, basic quality systems, and instructing presentations.
- Competence to analyze and form permanent solutions to quality problems.
- Familiarity of relevant products, microbiology, and food processing machinery.
- Interpret HACCP concepts and maintain bi-annual HACCP certification.
- Establish, or administer assistance in the development of, corporate and plant quality systems, including the areas of sanitation, quality, and operations.
- Continue and control all identified critical control point, control point, and pre-requisite systems within the facility to ensure that all required documentation is consistently and accurately completed.
- Administer supervisory support of the first shift quality staff as required or directed by the Quality Manager.
- Implement technical support to customer service, sales, and customers regarding manufacturing processes, specification related information, and customer concerns.
- Be certified in HACCP; develop and implement all required plant level HACCP programs.
- Protect Corporate Quality and R&D in the development and maintenance of kosher certification, formulas, and product specifications.
- Follow HACCP check sheets to ensure HACCP guidelines are followed. Approves pre-shipment releases of all CCP’s for HACCP.