This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• Ability to oversee several projects at different stages of construction and design, while also being hands on with each project.
• Ensure projects fire protection systems requirements line up with NFPA Standards and Building Codes.
• Attend meetings with other design team members and partake in marketing strategies by upkeeping a reputable resume of successfully completed projects.
• Coordinate with city fire marshals, Authority Having Jurisdiction, state review agencies, and the owner to ensure project requirements are met.
• Analyze material data, field work installation, drawings, and hydraulic calculations to verify contract documents conditions are upheld.
• Able to survey, travel, and conduct on site meetings that may require air travel and overnight stay.
• Experience and knowledge of Hydrotec, SprinkCAD, or AutoSprink fire sprinkler design programs.