Love your job!
Live in paradise! (California coast!)
Why this company? – they are expanding, growing 10% unprecedented in their industry, benefits are amazing, leadership and management style envied, Fortune 100 best company to work for 2 yrs in a row, low turnover, subsidiaries in 150 countries, privately held, no debt, etc
- Relocation with 3 months paid temp housing
- Catered lunches
- Family Medical clinic onsite
- No cost Medical/Dental to employee
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health club reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline.
- 3 years experience in an engineering role required.
- 3 years experience in medical device industry preferred.
- 3 years experience in Capital Equipment Service preferred.
- Six Sigma certification preferred
- Must possess practical knowledge related to the products/components that the position will support, e.g., electromechanical product components and assembly processes.
- Must have competent PC skills and be highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have practical knowledge and experience in statistical analysis, problem-solving/process improvement techniques, and Root Cause Investigation/CAPA.