400 people nonunion successful candidate is going to come from metal fabrication and assembly… Little machining would be nice… Salary to $100,000 per year bonus eligible up to 10% relocation pretty standard moving, packing temporary living house hunting trips etc.
- This engineer plans and designs complex manufacturing processes in an industrial plant. The engineer has full technical responsibility for planning, organizing and conducting independent technical projects for the engineering support of manufacturing operations such as machining, metal forming, Sheet metal processing – Blanking/punching/stumping/Bending ,Copper Tube Processing- Cutting/Punching/Milling/Bending/Brazing, spot welding,, assembly and material handling.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 10 years related experience.
- Understanding of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Experience with analytical and CAD software.
- Requires knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Requires expert knowledge of mechanical and manufacturing theory and design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.