Industry leading, strong growth, global manufacturer has an immediate need for a Plant Human Resource Manager in in the Marshall, TX area! This position supports the Plant Leadership to achieve business targets by developing, promoting, implementing, managing and maintaining effective HR policies, programs, procedures, and practices. The Plant HR Generalist is a Strategic Business Partner to the Leadership of the Plant, and may career-track to other HR or Operations positions.
This position develops a positive Employee Relations climate in this organization that is a Union location. Will function as a true HR Manager-Generalist in a manufacturing environment. You will partner with Regional and Plant HR Teams to deliver a high-performance culture, promoting ownership, goal attainment, and continuous improvement!
* Responsible for sourcing and recruiting open positions within the plant with a strong focus on manufacturing associates in a tight labor market.
* You will perform both strategic and tactical HR functions…participate in change management.
* Participate in Grievance and Labor Negotiations as needed.
* Execute Onboarding Process including offers, clear for hire, orientation, benefits, payroll/records set up.
* Interpret, communicate the interpretation of, and ensure adherence to all provisions of company policies, and the union contract.
* Provide day-to-day leadership and guidance regarding employment issues including coaching / counseling employees.
* Performance management, talent management, retention management, succession planning program administration….Track and report on HR KPIs and metrics.
* Responsible for compliance with government-mandated procedures (NLRB, ADA, FMLA, FLSA, EEO, etc.)
* Strong focus on recruitment, talent management & development.
Strong growth major account!
- BS degree in Business or a HR related field
- An MBA and/or a Master’s degree would be a plus.
- A PHR or SPHR certification would be a plus
- 4+ years of HR Generalist experience in a manufacturing environment
- You must have demonstrated success in all functional HR areas.
- You should have experience with creating & developing recruitment strategies for manufacturing associates in a tight labor market.
The company offers continued career advancement and a strong compensation package in an aggressive growth environment. Base salary range of US $80-90k. Strong benefit and retirement program. Relocation assistance is available.