The Maintenance Manager is responsible for overseeing the maintenance department by ensuring the necessary maintenance of equipment is completed, equipment operates and functions as designed, and the plant operations are able to run smoothly. There are two groups in this department, one focused on corrective repairs and one focused on prevention and continuous improvement. This is a 24x7 operation with 4 manufacturing lines.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or preferably Electrical Engineering.
- Ideal to have machining background or experience with machining equipment.
- Ideal experience with LEAN and Six Sigma tools.
- Responsible for 50 indirect and 3 direct reports
- Handle project and budget planning for department
- Supervisory experience in a maintenance setting
- Aptitude with computer systems especially email, database entry, and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Problem solving ability and critical thinking skills required
- Excellent communication, analytical, and follow through skills
- Troubleshooting experience with PLC and mixing equipment preferred
- Experience with LEAN and/or Six Sigma
- Machining experience