This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• Analyze revisions and estimates for any inaccuracies and immediately inform the Supervisor if any inaccuracies do arise.
• Organize job folders and arrange cost analyses in the computer by summarizing the materials, amount of labor, subcontractors, equipment, and other costs.
• Create spreadsheets and construction documents by inputting and executing take-offs.
• Participate in required meetings and make copies of plans and documents.
• Ability to understand the scope of work to bid and communicate with customers and employees.
• Acquire bids from contractors and pricings for materials.
• Keep an up to date weekly bid schedule to ensure that estimates are completed on time.
• At least 5 -8 years of experience/training in a related field.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of Estimating software (highly desired).
• Able to read and understand blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, safety requirements, and procedure manuals.