We are seeking a Clinical Manager for the expanding Cath Lab at one of the leading hospitals within the Baptist Health System in San Antonio.
This ia an exciting opportunity to provide leadership and support to the Chief Nursing Officer with all patient care functions/services within the hospital organization.
- Responsible for assisting in assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice on a unit level.
- 24/7 responsibility of Manager’s assigned areas.
- Accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
- Required: Academic degree in nursing required (Bachelors or Masters degree)
- Preferred: Masters degree in Nursing or related field (Health Administration, Business, Public Health, or management)
- At least 2 Years of progressive management experience in a hospital environment as a manager or full time charge nurse/related position in Cardiac Cath Lab
- Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. CPR