In this role you can start off working 3- 5 days per week. Our ideal candidate is someone who already lives in San Antonio or Houston traveling to and from these clinics with a set work schedule. Our client would also need you to travel to their clinic one day a week to Corpus Christi. Our client pays for travel expenses. Each clinic sees anywhere from 25-35 patients per day. You will be supported by a Nurse Practitioner and a Med Tech.
Outstanding opportunity for an Ortho Physician who is in the 3rd or 4th quarter of their career, but wanting to stay busy and continue to use your medical knowledge and expertise.
- Board Certified in Orthopedics with a medical License in Good Standing with no current malpractice cases pending
- 10+ years’ experience
- Willing to travel
- Should you wish to continue to perform Orthopedic surgeries, you can.
- The patients you see at our client’s clinics can become a surgical patient.
- Compensation is $ 3,000 per DAY
- Ideal for a physician who is looking for better hours, work/life balance, but still wants to practice.
Our client is quite reputable and has clinics not only in Corpus Christi and Houston, but also in San Antonio, Beaumont, and soon in Dallas and Fort Worth.
Should you wish to travel to other clinics or work more than 3 days a week (at a workable schedule to be discussed), this is something definitely open to discussion.
To learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to us along with the best days and times to reach you.