This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• Ability to communicate with clients, internal team members, and external resources to make sure that the client requirements are explained and documented.
• Mentor and manage developing project staff.
• Ensure project is completed in a timely manner and under budget by utilizing metrics and tracking project resources.
• Expert knowledge of building codes and standards in the educational facility and large health care design field. – HVAC and Central Energy Plant Design.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (required).
• At least 10 years or more experience working in the design field for large health care and educational buildings.
• Current Arkansas P.E. license or ability to obtain one in Arkansas.