- Dedicates financial knowledge and banking knowledge to the community by sitting on non-profit boards and participating in associations within the business community.
- Manage and grow assigned book of business.
- Work with processors, underwriters, attorneys, brokers, and closers to facilitate loan origination, closing and management.
- Develop and manage a book of business of complex CRE clients with multifaceted corporate structures and complicated high-level business banking needs.
- Create sales opportunities and close business, from existing and perspective clients.
- Assist customers with questions and resolve issues relating to accounts and bank products, lending or otherwise.
- Develop and present relevant business proposals to acquire new relationships with new customers and/or prospects.
- Maintain CRE files and provide reports to management on activity and leads.
- Provide activity reports to management.
- Attend loan closings to on-board new CRE clients.
Overview - Commercial Real Estate Lending Officer
You will partner with, and service high profile and highly complicated CRE clients. Fully utilize all skills to independently to identify, explore and acquire potential new CRE customers by prospecting and networking with businesses and COI's. You will thoughtfullu cross-sell bank products and services through a consultative need based selling approach.
Commercial Real Estate Lending Officer must have the following:
- Ten or more years of related CRE lending and banking experience
- Successful completion of a bank sponsored credit training program or equivalent professional commercial credit experience in a bank enviroment
- Proven sales and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products
- 25% travel is required throughout the Flordia Panhandle region
- Bachelor’s degree is required and MBA is strongly preferred