Our client has 10+ offices around the US with needs as well!
- Company promotes a healthy work-life balance and professional/personal growth.
- Company provides continuing educational opportunities to enhance experience and knowledge.
- Company promotes community atmosphere, leading to low turnover and employee stability.
Note from Hiring Manager
Seeking Financial Advisory Services Managers and above.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 6+ years’ relevant work experience.
- Experience working in large accounting, professional services, and/or other corporate environments.
- Related certification a plus (CPA, CFA).
- Ability to apply finance and accounting concepts.
- Ability to develop, grow, and sustain client relationships.
- Proven record of simultaneously managing multiple projects and engagement teams for various clients.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Travel is required and additional hours beyond 45 hours per week may be required to complete the functions of this position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help clients obtain the most value from every business transaction.
- Deliver unparalleled expertise to accelerate financial returns for clients.
- Due diligence for new acquisitions.
- Support in post-transaction integration.
- Improve financial operations.
- Guide in planning and executing divestitures.