- Well known packaging company located in Des Plaines, IL is presently searching for a Maintenance Electrician to join their operation
- The company recently did a large expansion and is adding to the maintenance staff.
- If you enjoy working for a fast-paced operation, thrive on challenges and are excited about automation, and continuous improvement, then we want to hear from you.
- They offer great benefits, optional overtime and a place that people enjoy working at.
- Local candidates only and sponsorship is not available
- Meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost and customer care
- Lead and be a member of projects and PM’s to ensure equipment is running efficiently
- Provide electrical support for troubleshooting / problem solving activities and repair to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime
- Maintain and repair all electrical breakdowns
- Work with Maintenance Mechanics to troubleshoot mechanical breakdowns
- 5+ years of maintenance manufacturing experience, prefer experience from food, printing, packaging, automotive or similar industry is but open to any industry as long as its manufacturing
- Associates or other technical discipline or an equivalent combination of training and maintenance experience
- Electrically skilled and enjoy fixing and solving problems
- Able to troubleshoot encoders, resolvers, PLC’s, VFD’s, and robotics. Programming is a plus
- Experience with mechanical troubleshooting is a plus
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, energetic, punctual, hard-working, and eager to work for a stable organization