Our client is a very large organization looking to add a specialist to design and develop new equipment used in there 30+ facilities. Along with equipment upgrades and rebuilds, troubleshooting, installations, startups and debug.
In this role you will be highly involved with -->
- Technical strategy of development and deployment
- Support and lead Capital Projects for the global team
- Specification/selection of new assets or upgrades in technology to existing equipment
- Asset implementation into the plant’s site, and delivery of a total process technology package to the plants.
- Basic business case analysis, cost tracking/forecasting of spending, and timely completion of projects within budget.
- Use and provide Continuous Improvement (CI) efforts across all departments and processes
- Identify and evaluate CI solutions and then implement and follow
- Bachelors or higher with technical degree Mechanical Engineer or similar
- 6+ years in design and implementation of new equipment
- Experience with grinding, hard-turning and super-finishing
- Project Management and leadership skills
- Ability to travel 25% internationally and domestic