Expand your career at one of the leading expatriate benefits providers and a Fortune 50 international insurance company. We are looking for the right person to drive results in a self-paced environment that is exciting, changing, and international focused.
We have a new, exciting opportunity for an individual who loves to sell and has the passion to drive results. We are looking for a sales professional who is eager to join a Fortune 50 healthcare company and exceed goals by finding and developing new business opportunities, cultivating winning relationships, and driving strong results in a very dynamic global expatriate market. This is an amazing opportunity to work with healthcare products and broaden your experience to the international healthcare market.
- New Business Sales for international products and services in support of profitable growth and other business objectives.
- Develops and cultivates strong relationships with key constituents (producers, plan sponsors and/or consumers depending on business) to maximize sales opportunities and achieve profitable growth.
- Manages and builds producer relations as needed depending on book of business or market segment(s) being supported.
- Collaborates with internal partners and/or external constituents to uncover profitable growth and cross-sell opportunities within new or existing customers and to support post-sale activities.
- Coordinates sales materials, testimonials and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of constituent presentations. May participate in constituent meetings including finals presentations.
- Insurance license, as required by state law.Insurance license can be obtained within first 90 days of employment.
-1-5+ years of sales experience depending on business segment being supported and the products and services being sold.
-Must have experience sell group health insurance.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.