Overview of Duties:
- Represent the bank in the community by energetically contributing in civic affairs and local and professional organizations to detect and grow new clients and augment the Bank’s image.
- Screen commercial loan applicants to develop financial and credit data, to determine needs, capabilities, earnings, and risk. Request essential information, such as financial and operating statements.
- Assess and extend credit and terms in unity with credit policy.
- Shoulder responsibility for proper documentation and data integrity.
- Collaborate with LOB leadership and credit partners to mature skills in prospecting, client management, call implementation, and commercial credit underwriting.
- Advance, underwrite, and service corporate credits for commercial and individual clients plus management of past-dues and maturing loans.
- Monitor, sustain and apprise sales activity, pipeline, and other relevant data.
- Keep well-informed of fluctuating business and economic changes which influence the loan portfolio, its profitability, and banking overall.
- Monitor loans to safeguard comprehensive conformity with terms and to ascertain any emerging trends.
- Aggressively call on likely and current clients to sustain productivity and profitability in lending and non-lending affairs.
- Safeguard commercial banking relationships are completely developed, counting specific efforts to serve the overall banking needs of the client by partnering with ancillary business partner relationships inside the bank.
Critical Obligations and Responsibilities:
The Healthcare Corporate Banker is accountable to recognize, solicit, grow, manage, service, and enlarge Healthcare commercial and corporate relationships the Charlotte, NC area and Midwest, Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern U.S. markets. Deliver a wide array of loan, deposit, and additional non-interest income services to current and potential commercial clients. Mention personal financial needs of corporate clients through the proper ancillary business partner relationships inside the bank.
- Experience target lending requests from $750K and above up.
- Possess a universal understanding of chief technical aspects of lending and have a strong understanding of the fundamentals of credit and commercial finance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and related training
- Six (6) or more years of business, commercial mid-market or corporate lending experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Demonstrated aptitude in Microsoft Office software products
- Ability to travel; 25%