Love your job!
Our client is a global manufacturer (very big) that has a division which focuses on the manufacture of precision electrical, electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and plastic components and assemblies.
Their products touch on a wide variety of industries, and they use a wide variety of production techniques including
- metal stamping
- injection molding
- chemical etching
- cold forging
- precision machining
Due to the growth of the business, they are seeking a General Manager who will
- Run the business!
- Have full accountability for management and development of an 8 figure business
- Develop business strategies with regards to operations and business planning.
- Ensures that the overall Profit and Loss and Profit Margin of the division is achieved.
- Manage, maintains and builds strong relationships with customers/ working partners.
- Maximize customer value and satisfaction by providing sound solutions.
- more fun and impactful things!
- Strong general management skills as demonstrated by a minimum of 5 years of successful P&L management at progressing level of complexity in a custom manufacturing environment, preferably dealing with and supplying Tier 1 automotive customers.
- Demonstrated ability to drive operational excellence through rigorous cost management, systems development, process improvements and focus on capital/inventory efficiency.
- Strong financial acumen, with depth of understanding P&Ls, income statements and balance sheets.
- Demonstrated success driving a continuous improvement culture and as an organizational change agent.
- Flexibility to respond quickly to changing market requirements.
- Track record of successful leadership in an engineered product manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in strategic planning and business development.
- Knowledge of data analysis and establishing measurable, quantifiable performance metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Relevant market knowledge.
- Customer service oriented.
- Experience in managing, coaching and developing direct reports.