- Hands on Process Engineer who can mentor and lead projects on all aspects of die casting including set up and running a die cast machines
- Organize and provide needed processes, technical expertise, and tooling for optimization of production runs.
- Oversee operator instructions, critical parameters, checklists and training materials for all casting operations.
- Drive process improvements, cost reduction activities and continuous improvement activities
- Associate Degree with 5+ years experience in die casting, preferably aluminum
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K with match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Will relocate from any place if you have shoveled snow.