LIVE AND WORK IN BEAUTIFUL NORTH IDAHO, not far from the famous tourist resort of Coeur d'Alene, where it is all about LIFESTYLE: Clean air, low crime, little traffic, unlimited outdoor recreation opportunities, family friendly community and low cost of living.
!! GENEROUS SIGN-ON BONUS, RELOCATION ALLOWANCE AND SUPERB BENEFITS !!
ABOVE AVERAGE SALARY AND ANNUAL BONUS.
We have an excellent full-time day shift opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as an Surgical Nurse / RN - Circulator as a member of a highly professional but easy-going Surgical Services Staff.
In this position you will:
- Work in collaboration with surgeons, anesthesia providers, and surgical techs
- Assist department director in decision making, strategic planning and budget development.
- Relevant RN nursing degree
- At least one year of OR/surgical experience preferred
- Current RN license in Idaho or compact state or able to obtain Idaho RN licensure.
The employer is a mid-sized, not-for-profit hospital offering full service state-of-the-art healthcare. This ultra-modern facility operates four ORs with a case load of some 2000 surgeries annually includes general, ortho, GYN, ENT and Urology.
The hospital is located in a thriving city of about 35,000 which is part of a larger region of about 120,000. There are many opportunities for cultural and academic events including history and art museums, local theaters as well as chamber music events and jazz festivals.
For details, please CONTACT THE RECRUITER.
All inquiries are handled in STRICT CONFIDENCE. Thank you for your time and interest.