Plans, manages and coordinates all home infusion branch operational activities. Maximizes top-line revenue growth by ensuring proper coordination of services between operations, clinical and field sales teams while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Oversees supervision of all personnel and departments, which includes: pharmacy, nursing, respiratory, and nutrition.
- Develops a branch budget. Analyzes revenue, profit, and inventory budgets to monitor performance to budget. As requested by corporate finance, prepares budget requests and revisions as needed.
- Manages the daily financial activities of the branch including accounting, purchasing and business planning. Coordinates and implements financial reporting systems, financial controls, and management information systems.
- Guarantees compliance with local and federal regulations, accrediting body standards, and corporate policies and standards of performance.
- Oversees patient admissions and clinical services including product distribution and clinical monitoring per policy and procedures either directly or with assistance of qualified individual or management.
- Supports the branch reimbursement team for products and services in compliance with company policy and goals, to include accounts receivable, credits/collection functions, ensuring timely processing of billings, payments, and collection of revenue.
- Maintains current information as to trends and developments in business and works closely with the sales and marketing teams.
- Represents the organization at various clinical or sales meetings; promotes existing and new programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy required. PharmD and MBA preferred
- Pharmacist license in Massachusetts
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience including multiple departments and P&L
- Previous home infusion experience highly preferred
- Technology proficient