Love your job!
If you get this job you'll know why NJ is called "The Garden State." This is in a part of NJ that has a very low cost of living and a very high quality of life. Every lifestyle from rural to metropolitan is available from this location, as well as endless business, education, social, and entertainment options.
The company, a growing Pharmaceutical Company, is looking for a "Quality Site Head" who will
- be responsible for all QA activities supporting the manufacture of pharmaceutical products at the site.
- provide leadership for the Quality unit and as well as all of the staff
- ensure cGMP compliance by establishing and overseeing policies, procedures, and systems for the entire product life cycle.
- make sure that all facilities, equipment, and operations are cGMP compliant
- deal with regulatory agencies, auditors, and customers
- develop of staff.
- maintain Quality Systems (Document Control, Change Control, Investigations, CAPA)
- review and provide final approval of validation documents (protocol, summary reports, etc.) and technical reports, manufacturing and laboratory investigation reports, change controls, SOP’s and other controlled documents.
- Four year degree
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Quality Assurance / cGMP experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Experience with Aseptic / Sterile / Injectables would be a big plus