Must have knowledge and experience with the ability to display:
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair complex control systems.
- Strong computer skills, including computer networking fundamentals.
- Competency in the functionality of Building Automation Systems and HVAC controls, including software engineering and commissioning tools, DDC controllers and field devices.
- BACnet protocol fundamentals.
- Ability to read low voltage wiring diagrams and controls flow diagrams.
- Proficiency with test instruments and calibration tools.
- Understanding of the operation of HVAC controls and HVAC equipment. This includes the ability to understand written sequences of operation.
- Previous experience working with Metasys
- Experience in data center environments
This position will be:
- Required to respond and remedy emergency situations during off hours and weekends
- Required to act as on call technician (rotational basis shared with existing staff)
The person filling this position must be able to have the ability to
- Climb ladders
- Work above their heads
- Work within unusual and confined spaces
- Lift weight under and according to NOISH guidelines
Must have extensive knowledge, ability to interpret data, and overall familiarity with the following manufacturer’s equipment and/or products.
- Johnson Controls Metasys Building Automation and Controls
- Peerless Pumps