Love your job!
Our client is a highly respected equipment manufacturer location about 35 miles from Lincoln Nebraska.
This is an amazing amazing place to live and work. Best of all worlds.
Their engineering team currently has roughly 45 members and they are seeking a talented EE to join in a design capacity.
- BS in Engineering
- At least five years electrical design, or electronics used with appliances, or heavy equipment, or maybe automotive electrical systems, maybe even battery applications or manufacturing
The Electrical Design Engineer will
- Lead and coordinate the design and development of new product concepts, new products, or improvements to existing products.
- Perform engineering analysis to predict the behavior of the proposed designs.
- Develop product design plans including budgets and schedules.
- Consult with designers, other design or test engineers, product managers, customer service personnel, and manufacturing engineers on proposed product designs.
- Works with vendors to develop or optimize designs, specifications, and quality to meet the needs of the application.
- more fun and impactful things!