Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Service Desk Technicians to enable smooth operations of the IT Service Center. Identifies, researches, and resolves complex technical problems. Creates and manages escalation procedures and ensures service levels are maintained. Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Day to day supervision Service Desk operations as well as providing on-call support.
- Build customer loyalty through monitoring customer expectation, measuring and managing results and making necessary changes when appropriate
- Build trust through demonstrating honesty, keeping commitments and behaving in a consistent manner.
- Identifies responsibilities that could be handled by direct reports providing guidance and decision making authority using department meetings to reassign tasks and goals when necessary.
- Schedules regular status meetings explaining challenges and encouraging participation prior to recommending a solution.
- Drive operational excellence and Identify solutions
- Interface with Vendors
- Supervises assigned technical support staff with corporate and store related issues.
- Supervises staff in recognizing, identifying, isolating, and resolving problems with information systems products and services.
- Supervises the installation, testing, and setup of new hardware and software.
- Assists subordinate technicians in resolving complex computer and/or network problems.
- Recommends new hardware and software as needed.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Assist in the closure of tickets to meet SLA and assign / help with tasks.
- Maintain service level metrics, efficient workflow, and profitability
B.S. in computer related field or equivalent experience/training
5-7+ years of compliance experience in large scale environments
Knowledge of Unix System administration skills helpful
Knowledge of Windows administration skills helpful
Knowledge of Network administration skills helpful
Knowledge of System Security concepts helpful