We are a large growing mechanical contractor that works on many large mechanical hvac and plumbing projects. This is a full-time position with great benefits, retirement package, and plenty of room for career growth.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with GC’s and Owners.
- Ability to commute to different jobsites, and complete on-site visits.
- Attend preconstruction meeting. Meet and mentor all project engineers and field manpower.
- Manage, approve, organize, and document the projects scope, schedule, and budget from start to finish.
- Business development with existing and prospect general contractors and owners, as well as other sub-contractors and design engineers.
- Work closely with vendors and suppliers and ensure and on-time delivery of materials from vendors, and best terms on pricing of materials.
- Stable work-history.
- 5+ years of field experience in Project Management working on large HVAC mechanical piping, sheet metal, and plumbing commercial projects.
- Strong software knowledge in MS Project, Microsoft Office, among other scheduling and estimating software knowledge are a plus.
- Knowledge in CA - State Building Codes, OSHA, and other building codes are a plus.