- High School/GED required;
- One or more years of experience in a construction or metals industry;
- Must be mechanically inclined;
- Any experience with fabrication, steel, metals, piping, or torching is desired;
- Proven attendance record, good work attitude, and good interpersonal skills with other crew members;
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 80% of the time.
- Heavy travel up to 80%, will be gone up to 4 weeks at a time;
- Outdoor work with heavy equipment, metals such as steel, copper, aluminum, concrete, wood etc.;
- Working with electrical equipment, welding, torching, shears, specialized tooling, etc.;
- All travel expenses (air and auto travel, lodging, daily food allowance) are paid by the company, including Sundays off with per diem pay.