We are a large growing mechanical contractor that works on many large mechanical hvac and plumbing projects. This is a full-time position with great benefits, retirement package, and plenty of room for career growth.
- Prepare HVAC and/or Plumbing estimate take-offs.
- Estimating projects and major buyout of projects.
- Build effective, profitable winning bids for upcoming projects.
- Manage HVAC and/or Plumbing Estimating Department, and mentor Jr/Mid-Level HVAC and/or Plumbing Estimators.
- Coordinate with general contractors, designers and engineers on identifying changes or modifications for estimates.
- Meet with clients to develop and evaluate necessary data that needs to be gathered to complete project costs.
- Stable work history.
- 5+ years of HVAC and/or Plumbing Estimating field experience working on large commercial projects.
- Knowledge in: OSHPD, and other State Building Codes are preferred.
- Software knowledge in Trimble, Quickpen/Accubid, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel), and other estimating software are a plus.