Love your job!
- Coordinate development of new programs, tooling and processes ahead of launch requirements.
- Interface with customers and internal Engineering groups
- Provide support for design engineering changes on new and existing programs
- Provide cost and timing estimates
- Assist in policies and procedures compliant with TS-16949 and ISO 14001
- BS Degree
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Experience in engineering or manufacturing in automotive launch programs
- Strong knowledge of tooling, equipment, engineering specifications in automotive applications.
- Knowledge of quality functions
- Experience with some of the following: heat stake, ultrasonic welding, stapling, vibration welding, routing, drilling, milling,
- shearing, gluing, riveting, stapling, robotics and inspection procedures