Our client, a leading manufacturer of quality inks and pigments has an excellent opportunity for a Midwest Senior Sales Representative to cover a territory consisting of the Northern IL and S. WI.
This successful candidate will be responsible for managing, selling and servicing a designated customer base, along with developing new business opportunities that will maximize the company’s financial results. The Sr. Sales Representative will have an assigned sales territory over $4 million in existing business but will be expected to develop new business. This is an individual contributor role based out of a home office. The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- All sales activities relative to the assigned accounts.
- Managing those internal resources that are involved with selling the full product line and ensuring the products are delivered as and when required.
- Determining and providing those profitable products and technologies that the marketplace demands.
- Collaborate with regional Color Matching Lab, Customer Service Team, Billing, Revenue Assurance, Strategic Pricing and Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of successful sales experience or 10 years technical service experience in the Chemical/Printing/Packaging industry.
- Experience with Flexo/Offset/Screen inks strongly preferred. Will also consider candidates with sales experience from the chemical/adhesives industry related to the graphic arts and printing market
- BS/BA degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Business Administration or other relevant area of study.
- Track record of professional sales accomplishments.
- Willingness to travel - very little overnight travel required.
- True “can do" attitude.
- Strong Salesforce.com experience.
Competitive base salary + Commission + car + full benefit package