Large, progressive agriculture company seeks local consultants to help dairy and beef producers more profitable. Our client, a manufacturer and marketer of mineral and vitamin pre-mixes, seeds, preservatives & inoculants seeks ambitious agriculture professionals to join their team. In this role you will work with producers to develop, formulate, and test diets/feeds/supplements which optimize production and profitability in dairy and beef cattle. You will help producers determine what forages should be fed, as well as ideal seed products to plant in order to help maximize nutrition in the ration. This involves helping producers make appropriate selection of seeds, answering soil and planting questions, advising on fertilization, weed control, insect control and more. You will provide inoculants to help keep forages at their best, which in turn can help to keep animals healthy and productive. The bulk of your work will be with dairy producers, but you can also work with beef, and backyard livestock operators.
There are multiple territories available throughout Wisconsin.
REASONS TO INQUIRE ABOUT THIS JOB
- You will work with a group of highly competent, well-trained agri-professionals
- You'll have the technology to make dairy and livestock producers more profitable by recommending sound agronomy and nutrition products and management practices
- You will formulate balanced, cost-effective rations providing better production
- Company has high-quality products
- Company provides the support and training to help make you a successful professional
- Company has over 100 consultants in the field, providing brand recognition throughout the region
- Products and services are value and results-driven, geared toward a positive outcome time after time
- Company provides top quality ongoing training to keep you at the top of your game
- A variety of products that farms need
- Unlimited earning potential as this position can lead to self-employment in this field.
To be considered for this opportunity you should possess a desire to provide products and expertise to dairy producers and have a solid understanding of how a dairy farm operates. A BS degree in animal science or agriculture is highly desired. Candidates with farm management experience or experience selling products or services direct-to-farms are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will possess an outgoing personality, self discipline with an outstanding work ethic, self motivation, excellent communication skills and sales aptitude.